Emmy van Deurzen
Presentations, public lectures, workshops and international teaching
• Kiev, Ukraine: 29 April -3 May: teaching on Existential Skills for the East European Association of Existential Therapists.
• London, UK: 1 June: one day workshop on Living with your Emotions. New School of Psychotherapy and Counselling: www.nspc.org.uk firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 76240471
• Athens, Greece: 15-18 June: Public Lecture on ‘Discovering Values through Crisis’ and launch of Greek translation of Skills in Existential Therapy, followed by two day workshop on Existential Skills and evening training session on Existential Supervision, organized by Gignesthai: http://gignesthai.gr/
• Toronto, Canada: 26-29 July, Key note on Suffering and Meaning at International Conference on Meaning, followed by workshop on Working with Emotions, http://www.meaning.ca/conference/
• Lima, Peru: 6th-9th September: Key note and workshop on Existential Therapy for the Latin American International Conference on Logotherapy and Existential Analysis: http://www.congreso.logoterapia.pe/
*Geneva, Switzerland, 26th October, keynote address for the European Association for Counselling 20th anniversary conference.